Pink Fire Pointer The Summer Olympics in London

The Summer Olympics in London



The London Summer Olympics are beginning this weekend.  Will you be watching? 


I am very excited about the Summer Olympics taking place in London this weekend.  Even though I am not a big sports fan, I love watching the Olympics.  I get goosebumps when the athletes make their first appearance in the parade during the Opening Ceremony.  And this time the London location is especially enticing.   For the next two weeks I will be watching the Olympics, looking forward to the sporting events as well as all the scenes around London!




Olympic Torchbearer at the Globe Theatre

Torchbearer in front of Hampton Court Palace

People take pictures of Prince William and his wife Catherine through the gates of Buckingham Palace as the Olympic Torch relay arrives


Enjoy your weekend in London!

Photos via here and here